Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Walmart for Fashion?

I've heard from people that they would never shop for clothes at Walmart, to which I can only reply with a blank stare mixed with a look of confusion. Shopping at Walmart can yield some awesome finds, for an amazing price! Check out some of the pieces I've gotten from Walmart!
 
 
 
One piece that I've worn a ton is my black jersey blazer. Super comfy, and pulls outfits together.
 
Blazer: $9 (clearance) Walmart
 
Blazer  worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here and here .
 

 
(Similar black blazers run  from $37 at Kohls to $60 at Nordstrom. )
 
 
 
Another Walmart fave of mine is a recent purchase , my elephant print dress.Dress: $10 Walmart
 
Elephant Print Dress worn here and here .
 

 
Another simple staple I bought from Walmart is my dark wash skinny jeans.
 
Jeans : $15 WalMart
 
Dark Skinny Jeans worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here and here .

Similar jeans can cost from $50 at Express to $70 at the Buckle. (Up to $`180 for 7 for all Mankind brand. What?!)
 
 
I also got my red skinny jeans from Walmart for $16!
 
Red skinnies  worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here and here. 

 Some of my favorite  shoes have also come from Walmart!
 
My burgundy flats quickly became a favorite of mine, and for $6 you can't go wrong!
 
Burgundy Flats  worn here , here , here , here , here and here .


 
Prices for burgundy flats range from $21 at Kohls, $50 at DSW, and up to $70 at Zappos.
 
 
I also love my black flats from Walmart!
 
Black Flats also worn here , here , here , here , here and here .


This is by far not a complete list of all the items I've loved from Walmart.
I've also gotten my Black Leggings for $6, Polka Dot Flats for $6, Long Black  Knit Vest for $3, most of my scarves for $5 or less, Black Skinny Jeans for $5 and many more!



On this day in 2016, I wore this $28 maternity outfit  .
 
On this day in 2015, I wore this $43 outfit  .
 
On this day in 2014, I wore this $37 outfit  .
 
 
On this day in 2013, I wore this $39 outfit  .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment